Miami import Mercato della Pescheria, the Italian seafood-and-pasta restaurant that opened in St. Marks Square at The Venetian last August, is joining the ranks of brunch locales in Las Vegas.
Starting Saturday, July 29, brunch will be offered Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., a bonus as most restaurants offer brunches on only Sundays.
Already an Italian hotspot, the expansive brunch menu is another reason to dine at Mercato della Pescheria. Highlights include:
- Scallops, salmon, ahi, Hamachi, oysters and shellfish from the raw bar
- Buon Giorno cocktails including Italian Highball, Mercato Mocha, Smoked Mary, Caprese and Bloody Classic
- Bubbles in the form of Bellini, Brut & Berries, Aperol Spritz and bottomless Mimosas (the latter for $25)
- Eggs & Omelets (steak and eggs, classic Benedict, more)
- Fruit & Griddle (tiramisu French toast, cinnamon sugar waffle, more)
- Sandwiches (meatball, grilled chicken, more)
- Appetizers (artichokes, octopus, clams and mussels, more)
- Salads (seafood, chopped, Caesar, more)
- Hand-Crafted Pasta (spaghetti frutti di mare, ravioli, more)
- Wood-Oven Pizza (tomato & mozzarella, prosciutto, more)
- Butcher Shop (filet, New York Strip, chicken Parmigiana)
- Seafood (Mediterranean seabass, yellowfin tuna, salmon)
Mercato della Pescheria is located in The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. More: (702) 837-0309 and MercatoDellaPescheria.com.